Wednesday, April 3, 2024

A Day To Remember

 


On March 9, 2024, the Ilocos Sur National High School Eagles celebrated the 122nd Foundation Day. Throughout the day, we engaged in a variety of activities and created a ton of memories for this momentous occasion.



The first phase of the foundation day was a march through each section individually. We prepared ourselves to present "The Most Disciplined Section," as it was announced to the Rizalians. Even if we didn't win, we're still grateful to God and are rather pleased of ourselves. "Kayo parin ang panalo para sa akin" stated Mr. Pajarillo. Despite being exhausting, the march was worthwhile.





Next were the grade-level field demonstrations. Sadly, we were unable to see the performances by the other grade levels due to the excessive number of people on the field. Because it was such a lovely and sunny day, we also decided to postpone our performance until later in a single enclosed space. We played at about eleven in the morning, and it was lovely to see the smiles on people's faces as we gave it our all. The grade 10 females placed first, and the grade 10 boys were declared the victors. Even though I was furious, I was glad I could demonstrate my dancing prowess and enthusiasm. We celebrated with lunch in our classroom, where everyone laughed heartily.



The concert was the final event of the day. There was singing of a number of songs, some of which I knew and some of which I didn't. After thinking about the day for a while, I've decided that the school made a great event. I would want to express my gratitude to them for allowing us students to avoid the harsh reality of global issues. I found the experience to be quite healing and helpful. ISNHS, I'm grateful. ISNHS's High School Day will live on in memory forever.

References:

Blogger

          http://www.blogger.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Chapter in ICT 10 (Thematic)

Fair final February, Mrs. Vera Cruz talked about the community-based investigate venture and gave us a venture almost looking for issues or ...