Wednesday, April 3, 2024

3rd Quarter ICT Journey

 



This third quarter of ICT 10 has me thinking about HTML. I have acquired knowledge on how to generate codes using Notepad, as well as the various HTML tags and techniques for creating custom codes within Notepad. Finally, this quarter has taught me a lot, and I hope that the following quarter will teach me even more about ICT 10.

 

Understanding an immense amount of HTML syntax and tags has emerged as one of my concerns or challenges that stand in ICT 10. We sometimes experience an inadequate internet signal, thereby rendering it problematic for me or us to start our activity.

 I was able to discover the solutions to all of these difficulties through going over the daily lessons again before bed, as well as through looking up explanations on the internet or performing online research. Furthermore, the more rapid network at home promotes me to do my work ahead of my schedule and solves the issue of having a slow connection at school. 






Moving forward. I commit to studying diligently in this subject matter as well as all other subjects to ensure that I can be a good student and accomplish my aspirations in the years to come. I also commit to studying every opportunity that I can in order that I can instruct other children in the future.

 




References:

Blogger

          http://www.blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Chapter in ICT 10 (Thematic)

Fair final February, Mrs. Vera Cruz talked about the community-based investigate venture and gave us a venture almost looking for issues or ...