Monday, October 9, 2023

ME, MYSELF AND I


My name is Nikka, I'm 15 I have been a student at ISNHS for a years, I am a hard-working and individual who isn't afraid to face a challenge. I'm passionate about my studies and I know how to get my homework done. I would describe myself as an open and honest person who doesn't believe in misleading other people and tries to be fair in everything I do. My passion for learning is evident in my pursuit of higher studies. Furthermore, my strong work ethic is evident in my willingness to take on multiple roles and responsibilities.
My love for taking part in numerous activities is one of the things that best identifies me. I thrive when I'm actively involved in life, whether it's taking part in a sporting event or just volunteering for a worthwhile cause. It's not just about the fun of the activities itself, but also about the chance to interact with others, exchange stories and create priceless memories.

I work hard and have goals I want to achieve in life, including in being a successful businesswoman and honoring my parents by finishing school. When I was younger, I had no idea why this is my greatest goal. I really feel that I wanted to be one because of the money so that I could make helping my family, and myself by purchasing the things I wanted. I put a lot of effort and trust into making things happen. I always give my all because I think that doing my best now is the best preparation for the future.


Reference:

Esponela, Nikka Ella.2023.Vigan City.

          Me, Myself and I. Retrieved from

          https://www.isnhs.com

Blogger

          http://www.blogger.com






15 comments:

  1. It's nice to know about yourself, keep striving to achieve your goals in life. Take this as a reminder "Greatness from small beginnings"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep working hard to achieve your dream as I hope you become successful in the future. Greatness comes to those who work hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my gratitude to know you more, just always remember that don't give up on your dreams, face all the challenges and continue to achieve your goals. I believe in you, I'm always here supporting you. Keep up the good work my future businesswoman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope that you will achieve your ambitions in life, keep going, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep working hard and always be passionate about achieving your goals in life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Continue being extraordinary, and may your dreams become a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep pursuing your dreams, I know that you will achieve your dreams someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Believe in yourself because bright future awaits you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was nice knowing you! Work Hard and Never Give Up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Nikka, keep embracing new experiences and thriving in the richness of your pursuits:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keep pursuing your dreams and bravely face all the challenges, Someday it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continue to strive until you reach your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice to know these things about you Nikka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's nice knowing yo, Nikka. Keep up the good work and don't lose hope

    ReplyDelete

Unexpected Chapter in ICT 10 (Thematic)

Fair final February, Mrs. Vera Cruz talked about the community-based investigate venture and gave us a venture almost looking for issues or ...