Wednesday, November 8, 2023

1st Quarter Reflection


     Throughout this first quarter in ICT 10, I have gained numerous learning discoveries. I have learned about the timeline of the internet, the pioneers who have made significant contributions to its development, and the basics of creating and managing a web page and blog. I have also discovered how the internet has revolutionized communication, information sharing, and business operations. 


The main challenge I have encountered is the technical aspect of creating and managing a web page and blog. Understanding how internet revolutionized and other web development languages has been a steep learning curve for me. Additionally, I have found it challenging to consistently come up with engaging and relevant content for my blog.


To address these challenges, I have dedicated extra time to practice and study web development languages. I have also sought assistance from my instructor and classmates when I encounter difficulties. For the content creation challenge, I have started planning and outlining my blog posts in advance to ensure that I have a consistent flow of ideas.

      Moving on, I will continue to expand my knowledge and skills in web development and blogging. I will also strive to produce high-quality content for my blog and actively engage with my audience. Additionally, I aim to explore new and innovative ways to incorporate ICT into various aspects of my life and future career. Overall, I am excited to continue my journey in ICT 10 and further enhance my understanding of the digital world.



Reference:

Esponela, Nikka Ella.2023.Vigan City.

          1st Quarter Reflection. Retrieved from

          https://www.isnhs.com

Blogger

          http://www.blogger.com


13 comments:

  1. Keep going Nikka!. I hope your going to improve more this quarter under ma'am Evelyn's assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been doing a good job, Nikka! Keep moving forward and believe in yourself. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep striving Nikka! Don't lose hope. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep learning and striving, Nikka! You're doing a great job <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your efforts have really contributed to your succes,you deserve more,good luck to your next journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work, Nikka. Continue doing your best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep shining, Nikka. You did great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are doing well, so heads up and keep striving, nikka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep on going, Nikka. More to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am truly impressed by the writing style and dept of you content my bro bro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're doing well, Nikka. I am impressed by the way you face your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi nikkaa!! I'm glad you learned a lot in quarter one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting blog Great job!! Keep up doing a great work

    ReplyDelete

Unexpected Chapter in ICT 10 (Thematic)

Fair final February, Mrs. Vera Cruz talked about the community-based investigate venture and gave us a venture almost looking for issues or ...