Tuesday, February 13, 2024

2nd Quarter ICT Journey

 

Throughout this second quarter in ICT 10, I have gained numerous learning discoveries. I have learned about the HTML, and the basics of creating codes in the notepad. I have also discovered how the different tags are use to and to where to use to.

 The main challenge I have encountered is the memorizing of those codes and tags. Understanding how those tags will do on my work and what to do with my work has been a steep learning curve for me. Additionally, I have found it challenging to consistently come up with engaging and relevant for my activity.

To address these challenges, I have dedicated extra time to practice and study about HTML. I have also sought assistance from my instructor and classmates when I encounter difficulties. For the content creation challenge.

 

Moving on, I will continue to expand my knowledge and skills in doing tags and codes in HTML. I will also strive to produce more skills in making my own activity. Additionally, I aim to explore new and innovative ways to incorporate ICT into various aspects of my life and future career. Overall, I am excited to continue my journey in ICT 10 and further enhance my understanding of the digital world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Chapter in ICT 10 (Thematic)

Fair final February, Mrs. Vera Cruz talked about the community-based investigate venture and gave us a venture almost looking for issues or ...